As part of our activity, we are required to collect and process information, some of which is qualified as “personal data”. We attach great importance to respect for privacy, and only use data responsibly and confidentially and for a specific purpose.
On the site, there are 2 types of data likely to be collected:
- Data transmitted directly
These data are those that you send us directly, via a contact form or by direct contact by email. The fields “first and last name”, “e-mail”, “subject” and “message” are mandatory in the contact form.
- Data collected automatically
During your visits, once your consent has been given, we may collect “web analytics” type information relating to your browsing, the duration of your consultation, your IP address, your browser type and version. The technology used is the cookie.
The data that you transmit to us directly are used for the purpose of re-contacting you and/or in the context of the request that you make to us. “Web analytics” data is collected anonymously (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Matomo, and allows us to measure the audience of our website, consultations and any errors in order to constantly improve the users experience. This data used will never be transferred to a third party or used for purposes other than those detailed above.
Personal data is only collected after mandatory consent of the user. This consent is validly collected (buttons and checkboxes), free, clear and unequivocal.
Duration of conversation
The data will be saved for a maximum period of 3 years.
Here is the list of cookies used and their purpose:
- Functional and mandatory: these cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site. This category only includes cookies that ensure the basic functionality and security of the site and don’t store any personal information.
- Matomo cookies (exhaustive list): used to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site and the most popular pages. This cookie helps us to improve our site.
- Complianz cookies (cmplz_) from the GDPR module: allows you to remember the fact that you accept cookies so that you are no longer bothered during your next visit.
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the right to consult, request modification or deletion of all your personal data. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
Last update: sept. 09 2022